Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Chair

For the longest time I have been looking for the perfect accent chair for our family room. I have thought about so many different choices and options out there. I know it doesn't seem like such a big deal, but we will have this chair for a long time and I want it to look good.

At first I thought I wanted this one beautiful chair from Pottery Barn. When I went into the store to see the fabric swatches the chair I wanted didn't come in the color I wanted. Then, I thought I wanted the matching chair to our couch, but I decided I didn't want to spend that much money on a chair. So, after much debate and thought I have finally ordered it from Target!

I love it! The only thing I am worried about is the color. It is online only, so I am hoping that the actual chair is the right shade of yellow. Can't wait for it to come in the mail soon!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS