Sunday, May 23, 2010

Updates

1. We are getting ready to go to Georgia this weekend! I am so excited. We leave Thursday and come back Sunday night. My cousin is graduating from high school, this makes me feel so old, I remember when he was born! I also get to see my other cousin Sara and her cute little boy Hunter. :)

2. The house is coming along. The only big things we have left are changing the vanities in the bathrooms. Once that is complete there will be no more big house projects....for awhile.

3. Yard sale was a success!! Had a great time with my friends and made some money.

4. At the staff meeting tonight my boss publicly thanked me for all of the hard work I have been doing. She also wrote me a hand written card thanking me for all I have done at the studio. This meant the world to me and it was exactly what I needed to hear.

5. Count down to Disney is less than one month away! We are sooo excited. I have most of the trip planned out, and I am looking forward to sharing this experience with my husband. (It will be his first time there!)


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS