Friday, May 14, 2010

Guest Room

I am so excited, I finally finished one room in the house! I know, we have been here almost a month (on Sunday to be exact) and I have only really finished one room? Yep. But, I am almost done with the others, there are just some little details that I have to work on. But as Charles Eames said "the details are not the details, they make the design." But I digress, the guest room is done! Here are some pics: 

On another note, I am really looking forward to this weekend. My hubby and I have decided that we will not be working on the house this weekend. There is still stuff to do, but we both just need a break. I am so burnt out, as far as house stuff goes, and I know he is too. Tonight we are going to a baseball game. Tomorrow playing golf and going to see this. I'm very excited!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS