Thursday, July 15, 2010

Flowers and Anticipation

First off, I have the best husband ever! He brought me flowers the other day.
Secondly, I can't wait. For many things. I can't wait for this weekend. Friday night I am going to celebrate a friend's birthday. I am really looking forward to seeing all of my close friends. I feel like I don't see them enough. I have Saturday off, which is a big deal when you work half the Saturdays of the month. So me and hubby are playing golf and going camping!! Sunday I am suppose to have dinner with a friend from college I haven't seen since my wedding. It will be a packed weekend, but i'm so excited.

I am also so excited for next weekend. Me and my closest friends are going to the Outer Banks for a long weekend. Ahhhh, I can't wait for the beach.

Well, I am off to the gym. :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS