Monday, July 26, 2010

The Post I've Been Waiting For!!

This is the post I've been waiting to write!

I got a job offer!!! The job search is over.

Starting September 7, I will be working as an Instructional Assistant at Echo Lake Elementary School.
I am sooo excited. I will be working with special needs students who are developmentally delayed.

When on the interview I loved the principal. She was really excited about me using art with the students. I really feel like this is the right job for me right now. Before I decided to do art education I thought about doing art therapy. I love the idea of using art to help children.

This is also such a great "foot in the door" job. During the interview the principal also talked about how they always promote from within, the lady who did this job before me is now the new librarian.

Starting in September no more nights and weekends for this girl!

God is so good.

1 comment:

Pixel Perfect said...

YAY!! So excited for you!! Congrats!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS