Thursday, July 8, 2010

Prayer Requests

First off, this is my 100th post! Woo hoo!!! I never thought I would make it to 100, but here I am! Okay, now on to the real post:

If you are reading this I would love your prayers.

For my uncle. My mom just told me that he had a heart attack. He is 46 years old, so I was shocked. He isn't unusually healthy or anything like that. At first I thought my mom was going to tell me something was wrong with my grandpa. But, I think my uncle is fine for now. He will be having triple bypass surgery soon, so I would love your prayers for a successful operation and a speedy recovery.

And as always for the job search. I am so tired of resumes and interviews and waiting, oh yeah and of course rejection. Please pray that I find something full time in a school for the fall. Just a great foot in the door job would be amazing. Anything would be great.

Thank you so much!!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS