Monday, September 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

So this is my first time doing Miscellany Monday over at lowercase letters. I decided since I have been doing a lot of random posts I should link up! So, if this is your first time visiting my blog, welcome!

<One>
I was so excited when I heard that my alma mater, James Madison University beat Virginia Tech this weekend in football!! 21 to 16, it was pretty marvelous. If you are not from Virginia this might not be a big deal, but here in Virginia it was a pretty big upset. Yeah Dukes!
<Two>
I forgot that the bus stop is at the corner of my house. I leave right before the kiddies do, since I live 1 mile away from my school, and get back right before they do as well. Here is a picture from the first day of school:
<Three>
Betty loves to get on top of everything. But she scared me the other day when she jmuped on top of the refridgerator:
I'm not even sure how she got up there.


That's about all for this Miscellany Monday post!!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS