Monday, September 6, 2010

Week Off

Happy Labor Day!!! I've had such a great week off! I feel so blessed to be able to take a week off in between jobs and just relax and get some things done.

I scrapbooked a lot. I finally started and finished our honeymoon scrapbook.

I got to sleep in, which was amazing.

I watched a lot of Golden Girl episodes, I know call me a dork, but I love them.

I spent a lot of time with Betty.

I got to babysit one of the cutest babies.

I went out to lunch with my mom.

We went camping with some friends from my small group at church. We had such a great time, stayed up till 3am which I haven't done in a long time. P.S. corn on the cob cooked over the camp fire is delicious!

Relaxed and spent time with my hubby.

We went to a cookout at a friend's house, and enjoyed the campfire again.

Today we are doing some things around the house. I'm excited to get them done.

It's been a great week off and I am so ready for tomorrow. (The first day of school!!)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS