Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bid Day

Today is Bid Day at my Alma mater, JMU. It is the last day of rush, the day when you finally know which sorority you will be apart of, the day you have been looking forward to. It brings back so many wonderful memories for me. I can't believe it has been 7 years since I rushed. 7 years, oh my gosh.

I loved being in a sorority. I loved being a Delta Gamma. I know there is that stigma that so many of them carry, but I truly enjoyed it. I met so many amazing women, got to be in leadership roles, participated in community service events, and did other fun things because of it.
My first chapter retreat. I'm somewhere in there!
Me and Laura in our letters.
Senior Alpha Sigmas (my pledge class) at pref night.
Me and my little sister, Erica.
Me and Clarke on the way to a fornal. I loved formals.

Well, that was a nice little stroll down memory lane! Some of those pictures seem like yesterday. Where does the time go?!?

Oh yeah, this post reminds that I still need to finish my sorority scrapbook. I think I have only one year left of it. I better get on that!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS