Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Totally Random

                              It's Snowing:
in my freezer. Something is broken, or not right and I have been putting it off, but today I am calling the repair man to come fix it. Let's hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Unfortunately:
I'll be going to the dentist today. I hate going to the dentist. So much that my husband is taking his lunch break to take me. I hate the noises and uhh, just thinking about it makes me queasy.

What I'll Be Doing:
this week: In my last post I talked about how Monday was my last day at my old job. I don't start my new job for a couple days so I am off this week! I have big plans to catch up on some scrapbooking!

I'm Ready:
for fall. The crisp cool air and pumpkins. Yes, I'm excited about pumpkins. I love the way they taste, I love carving them and I love to decorate with them.

I Can't Wait:
to see Chuck Close! He is my favorite living artist. His work is amazing, and when I found out he was coming to The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts I was sooo excited and shocked. He is such a big name artist to be coming to little old Richmond, Va.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS