Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Relaxing Saturday

It seems for the past couple of weekends we have been busy going places, and doing so many different things. It's been great, and I do love to travel, but this past weekend we stayed in town and didn't really do anything. It was very relaxing, and just what I needed.

Saturday morning I slept in. Then I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I have been waiting for them to come back for a long time.
Yum!!

Then I went to Ellie's soccer game. She was sooo cute, and I still can't believe how big she is getting.
She is number 13.
I took a lot of pictures..........
She did such a great job. Me and her mom are pretty sure her team won (they don't keep score).

Afterwards we got lunch then went to where I used to work and did some pottery painting.
It was nice to be there and not be working, but kinda weird.

A relaxing Saturday: just what I needed.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS