Thursday, January 6, 2011

Healthy Favorites

With the new year, and so many people thinking about being healthy, I thought I would share some of my favorite healthy foods. Last year I really learned how to incorporate more foods that are better for me into my lifestyle, that taste good as well (besides the regular fruits and vegetables). So here goes....

Kashi Cereal
I eat this most mornings for breakfast. It's really good for you (has as much protein as an egg!) and yummy as well. There are lots of different flavors, but the berry crumble is my favorite.


100 Calorie Packs
These are basically just crackers that are prepackaged into 100 calorie servings. I love them because they are easy, and if left with the whole bag I would eat it all.


Crystal Light
I love Crystal Light! Most of the flavors taste good, this one and the tea are my favorite.


Kashi Bars
Another Kashi product, can you tell I am a fan of Kashi? The peanut peanut butter bars are so yummy!

Sugar Free Pudding

This pudding is great when you want something sweet, without the calories and fat. Still pretty tasty.

Sandwich Thins
These are great for sandwiches, but also to make little pizzas out of as well. They are only 1 weight watcher point too!

There you go! I hope this helps for anyone who is looking for some yummy healthy food.

2 comments:

capperson said...

I have yet to try any kashi products though I have been wanting to. All the other items are yummy though :)

rachel said...

i only made one new years resolution, and that's to eat less processed foods this year ( :

great post jen! ( :

everything within reason, though... kashi products contain soy protein concentrate and soy protein isolate which can be very dangerous: http://www.livestrong.com/article/261991-the-dangers-of-soy-protein-isolate/

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS