Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I had a pretty laid back weekend. Mostly because I was sick for most of it. I had the worse sinus infection of my life. Most of the time I can suck it up and deal, but not this time. I hate canceling plans, letting people down, but I had to do it this weekend....oh well.

I did manage to go out Friday night to celebrate a friend's birthday. We went to a new cupcake place, Frostings, and got gourmet cupcakes. Mine was really good. Since there was no seating at the place we took the cupcakes to Starbuck's, and just got lattes as well!
Can you tell I was sick in that picture? I am finally feeling better, which is such an answered prayer! 

Well that was my oh so exciting weekend. (Can you sense the sarcasm?) Ha!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS