Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
Thought I would play along over at Jamie's blog. If it's your first time visiting, welcome!
Here is what I am loving today.....

 I am loving making plans for spring/summer trips! I've been researching possibilities for our summer vacation, and on my day off Monday, a good friend and I looked at beach houses online for our girl's trip this summer. It makes me want to go. now.

 I am loving these accessories...
love this pillow
and these planters.
I am loving this pendant light, thinking it might be perfect for over our kitchen table.


I am loving that I start coaching gymnastics in a little over a week. Honestly, I am kinda nervous, but mostly excited. Can't wait to get my team together.


I am loving The Biggest Loser. I just can't imagine loosing that much weight in just one week! It's so addicting, and I have so much respect for those people, trying to make a positive change in their life.


 I am loving HGTV's dream home.
Isn't it beautiful? Click here for a chance to win. (And if you do, please take me...thanks!)


And that is what I am loving on this Wednesday!

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

LOVE the pillow! I NEED that in my house. Good find :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

HGTV's dream home is beautiful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS