Wednesday, August 24, 2011

more glee love

I posted here about how Glee is my new favorite show. I finally downloaded some of their songs from itunes, and I can't take this play list off my ipod now.

Favorite Glee Songs:
1. Raise Your Glass originally sung by Pink
2. Teenage Dream originally sung by Katy Perry
3. Start Me Up/ Livin' On A Prayer originally sung by Rolling Stones and Bon Jovi
4. Loser Like Me originally sung by the cast of Glee
5. Defying Gravity originally from the broadway musical Wicked
6. Proud Mary originally sung by Tina Turner
7. Beautiful originally sung by Christina Aguilera
8. Forget You originally sung by Cee Lo Green
9. Don't Stop Believin' originally sung by Journey
10. Jump originally sung by Van Halen
11. I Feel Pretty/ Unpretty originally from the musical West Side Story and TLC
12. Somebody To Love originally sung by Queen
13. Sweet Caroline originally sung by Neil Diamond
14. Blackbird originally sung by The Beatles
15. Tik Tok originally sung by Kesha
16. Keep Holdin On originally sung by Avril Lavigne
17. Singing In The Rain/ Umbrella originally sung by Gene Kelly and Rihanna

Can I just say that I love these "mash ups" and the Glee version so much!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS