Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ski weekend

This past weekend we went to West Virginia for a ski retreat with the young adults ministry of our church. Overall we had a great time!
We went snow tubing Saturday morning, then skied the rest of the day. We got so lucky because it was suppose to rain all day Saturday, but it didn't. It was super foggy, which wasn't ideal but we were just so happy it didn't rain! I also think this is the first time I went skiing and didn't "wipe out". I was tempted to try a black diamond because a lot of the blues seemed easy, but I didn't.

Sunday morning we had worship together and continued the series we've been talking about at our weekly bible studies. It was really great, and really spoke to things that I've been experiencing lately. It was just one of those times when you really feel God speaking to you. I came back so refreshed spiritually.

I know I have said this before but I am so thankful for the friendships I've made through my church. Love my church family!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS