Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Welcome 2012!! I just know your going to be a great year!
New Year's 2012
Looking forward to many great times with family and friends, a nice anniversary trip and hopefully some PRs!
New Year's 2012
 We had a great time last night with 2 other couples. We went down to Carytown to watch the ball rise over the Byrd Theater, which was fun but it was really crowded. I'm glad I got to experience this because I feel like it's a big deal here in Richmond for New Year's. But honestly my favorite part of the night was just hanging out at a friend's house before, playing an intense game of Apples to Apples and eating yummy food. Although we did stop by Wawa on the way home and got a late night snack, I haven't done that in forever! My camera ran out of batteries, so I don't have any pictures of us.

Tomorrow I go back to school after a nice 2 week break. It always goes by so fast but honestly I'm ready to go back. I miss my kids and I need to get back on a routine.

Happy New Year!!
photo source

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS