Thursday, May 3, 2012

One More

Okay so I want to post one more pregnancy update, then I think I will be all caught up!
 
 
I love being pregnant. I love the anticipation, the joy, everything. People ask me how I am feeling and unfortunately I haven't been feeling so great. Morning sickness has been hard, but this week I am finally feeling better. And this baby is totally worth it.
Snapped this photo on Sunday. I told Clarke I finally have a baby bump!


We heard the heartbeat last Friday at our 12 week doctor appointment. It was the neatest thing ever! Seriously, it was so fast and it's still amazing to me that the little heartbeat is coming from my belly.

I am linking up over at courtneykirkland for 52 faces. My first official "mommy" link up!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS