Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week 13 Baby Bump Update


How Far Along:
Today I am 13 weeks. I am officially finished with my first trimester!
Size of Baby:
Baby White is the size of a peach.
Weight Gain:
I've gained 1 lb. But it feels like more because I think I am finally starting to show.
Maternity Clothes:
No maternity clothes yet. Some of my jeans are starting to feel tight and some of my pants that used to be too big for me (since after the marathon) are now fitting me better. I bought a belly band to wear with some pants so I plan to start using that this week.
Gender:
Don't know yet, but can't wait to find out!
Movement:
Too early for any movement.
Sleep:
I am sleeping pretty well most nights. I am trying to get used to not sleeping on my stomach or back, since soon I won't be able to. I also get up about 2 or 3 times a night to use the bathroom, but most of the time I can fall back asleep pretty easily.
Symptoms:
This week I have been feeling so much better. I've heard the second trimester is the best, and I am so ready!
Food Cravings:
Anything chewy, like gummy bears or fruit snacks. Also pasta, I am loving pasta.
Food Aversions:
No food aversions. I did use some new toothpaste, Crest 3D white, and that made me gag. I won't be using that toothpaste anymore.
What I Miss:
Running. I miss running sooo much. This baby is totally worth it, and I may try to start up again now that I am feeling better. But I haven't been able to run for about 2 months and I miss it so much.
What I’m Looking Forward To:
I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl.
Best Moment This Week:
Announcing that I'm pregnant on Facebook. I was so overwhelmed with the love and kind words from everyone. Seriously, it meant so much and it was really fun to read all the sweet comments.

That's all I have for now! I hope to do this every week, so hopefully I can see how things change. :)

1 comment:

gba_gf said...

holy WOW! I just dropped in out of no where... and BAM! 13 weeks! where have I BEEN???? Congratulations Jenny! You look amazing!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS