Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 15 Update


How Far Along:
15 weeks today.
Size of Baby:
Baby White is the size of a navel orange!
Weight Gain:
Not sure, will find out at the doctor this Wednesday.
Maternity Clothes:
Still too big for me! Most of my regular pants are too tight, so I unbutton them with a belly band. I am ready to fit into maternity though, I think it will be so much easier and comfortable.
Gender:
Wish we knew!!
Movement:
Still too early.
Sleep:
I am sleeping so much better. Besides getting up to go to the bathroom, I sleep great.
Symptoms:
Overall I am feeling better except I am starting to get headaches. Almost everyday I get a bad headache. Luckily Tylenol works great, even if I just take one, but I would rather not take anything.
Food Cravings:
Nothing too weird. Mostly pasta.
Food Aversions:
Nothing really turns me off.
What I Miss:
I miss eating cold lunch meat. I'm not a huge sandwich eater, but I am definitely missing eating subs and sandwiches without having to toast them first. I am also missing teaching gymnastics. Right after I found out I was pregnant I quit because I was afraid of spotting the girls and just being on my feet for a total of 11 hours on the days I taught was too much. I definitely miss it though.
What I’m Looking Forward To:
Finding out if it's a boy or girl! I've also been doing so much research on every baby product imaginable, so I can't wait to register. I also have my 16 week apt. this Wednesday, so I'm excited about that.
Best Moment This Week:
I've loved shopping around for all the different baby products. I got the best book ever as a gift which reviews every single baby product available, so I've been reading that. It's fun to pick out such cute things!

1 comment:

Rebecca Pflugradt said...

Cori and I were at lunch at Jason's Deli today and I saw a mom with that giraffe toy you talked about in your last post. So funny!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS