Sunday, May 13, 2012

Week 14 Update


How Far Along:
14 weeks today.

Size of Baby:
Baby White is the size of a lemon!

Weight Gain:
Still just 1lb according to my scale at home. I don't think it's totally accurate though.

Maternity Clothes:
Still can't fit into any maternity clothes! Wish I could because most of my regular pants are starting to get tight. Still wearing the belly band which is great but I feel like I am adjusting it a lot which gets old. The long maxi dress I am wearing in the picture below is maternity, it's still too big but it's so comfy that I wore it anyways.

Gender:
Wish we knew!

Movement:
Nothing yet, can't wait!

Sleep:
I've been sleeping so much better recently. I think I am finally used to sleeping on my side and just switching throughout the night.

Symptoms:
I must say I am feeling so much better! I am a little tried still, but nothing compared to how I felt a couple weeks ago. I also have noticed that I can't eat as much as I used to. I always thought you were suppose to eat more when you are pregnant, but that's not the case right now.

Food Cravings:
Mostly carbs. Pasta and potatoes!

Food Aversions:
Nothing really.

What I Miss:
Still running. I'm going to talk to my doctor at our next appointment in a little over a week and see what she says. I may try it again since I'm feeling better now.

What I’m Looking Forward To:
I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! June 22nd can't get here fast enough!

Best Moment This Week:
We went to Baltimore to visit my dad Friday afternoon and stayed until Saturday late afternoon. It was fun to think about all the fun things we'll get to take our child to one day. He or she will love the aquarium, the Orioles games and the fun little paddle boats they have in the inner harbor!
It's so fun to think that next mother's Day I will be a real mom!! Today was probably another "best moment of this week" for me. We went out to lunch and then I went shopping with my mom and it was so fun looking at all the baby stuff with her. I hope all the moms had a great mother's day too!!!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS