Friday, July 12, 2013

5 for Friday

Linking up today for 5 for Friday with Joy and Darci!!

1. As I mentioned in my last post my in-laws were down for the fourth weekend. After they left 2 of my best friends came down to visit too. We have loved having so many visitors!
Playing "dress up" with way too many bows.

2. I am loving this salad dressing. I wasn't sure about it, but thought I would try it out since I love Cilantro, and it's so good!

3. Here is some really fun news, we bought a house! Well we have a contract on a house. We close in August, hopefully everything will go smoothly.
Can I just add how much I love that it's yellow? And that front porch!!

4. Going along with a new house, if you know me in real life you can guess what I've been up to......
Paint colors! Ahhhhh, I am having way too much fun picking out colors for our new house. More on that soon, but I forgot how much fun it is.

5. And then to end with one random picture of my sweet baby girl.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh man... she is took cute! Congrats on the house. It's fun and stressful all at the same time, but it will be worth it in the end! Picking out paint colors was my favorite part! Enjoy it!

Thanks for linking up today. And Happy Friday!
www.sowelllife.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS