Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Y

So this morning I finally joined the YMCA! 
Ever since I became a stay at home mom I have wanted to join the Y. The idea of someone watching my baby while I get to go run or workout seemed great, and exactly what I need. We were going to join in Richmond, then we moved. So I finally decided it was time to join down here. 

My biggest fear was leaving Chloe in Child Watch. In my mind I knew she would be fine and that everyone who works there is screened, trained, etc. But my mommy heart was so nervous! I figured I should do it while she is younger so she just gets used to going while I workout. And this morning when I brought her she didn't even shed one tear! She did so well and I got a great workout in. 

I am so excited about this, just had to share!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You will love having some "me" time in to workout I'm sure! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS