Wednesday, June 8, 2011

RCC Ladie's Tea

This past Saturday the women's ministry at my church hosted it's annual tea. I absolutely love this event. I always volunteer to be a table hostess, which means I'm in charge of getting tea for my table and other things, but my favorite part is decorating the table.
Here is my table. I made those tissue paper flowers for my friend's birdal shower, the one I posted about here. So I just decided to add those two white vases, and the centerpiece was done, easiest table ever.
Close up of the centerpiece. I got lots of compliments on the purple, I love it too.
My table during the tea. My mom, mother-in-law and sister-in-law always come.
Cheers! This was Ellie's first tea. Adorable.

I think I spent the majority of my Saturday in the church that day, between setting up and cleaning up. But, it's such a nice event and I love being apart of it. :)

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS