Sunday, September 2, 2012

30 Weeks



How Far Along: 30 weeks! Only 10 more to go!

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a cucumber, although not so skinny. 

Weight Gain: I've gained about 14 or 15 lbs. The scale at the doctor's office is always about a pound more than at home. 

Maternity Clothes: The skirt and shirt in my picture this week aren't maternity, but they are stretchy and loose. I can still wear my pajama pants and stretchy workout pants too. Regular pants are all maternity though. 

Gender: Girl!!

Movement: Lots of movement, especially at night.

Sleep: It's okay. I have found how to arrange my pillows and blankets to make it better so that's good. 

Symptoms: I get tired easily, I'm def. slowing down. I've had some cramping too. 

Food Cravings: Still McDonald's ice cream cones!

Food Aversions: Nothing really this week. 

What I Miss: Sleeping on my belly and having more energy. 

What I’m Looking Forward To: Having a baby shower this Saturday! I am so excited, I can't wait!!

Best Moment This Week: We put the crib together, the nursery is really coming along. It will be so nice to cross that off my never ending to do list. 

I feel so big! But everyone says I am small for only having 2 months left. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look adorable! You're definitely smaller than I was at 30 weeks, but I had an almost 10lb baby.

You're getting close!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS