Friday, September 28, 2012

Mommyhood Things

I feel like I have so much on my to do list before our baby comes! Recently I have been doing lots of things around the house that need to get done before she comes. Cleaning out the refrigerator, cleaning lots of things actually. Some other things that need to get done are installing the car seat, packing the hospital bags, wash all her clothes, finish the nursery and setting up some things. Good thing I still have 6 weeks left!

I don't think I've mentioned it on here yet, but I am going to use cloth diapers with our baby. I'm actually really excited about it.
Aren't they so cute? Besides being adorable I am all about the huge amount of money we will be saving.
I got mostly neutral colors, but I had to get one pink one!

I must say this little one has gotten so spoiled since I've been at home more.
I am kinda worried about how she is going to react to the new addition to our family. Besides the crying, I hope she doesn't get jealous. Her whole world is going to be so different, I just hope she adjusts well.

We are almost done with our childbirth class. Overall it's been really great, but I must say the whole labor and delivery process does kinda scare me. I know it's what my body was designed to do and everything, but there are so many unknowns. I just pray that everything goes well and as routine as possible.

That's about all that is going on around here. I am so thankful for time to prepare for such a huge life change, and to enjoy quality time with Clarke before our baby comes. Life will never be the same again but I am really ready for it. So much has changed since I got pregnant, I really feel that God has changed my heart and has been preparing us for this baby. Some days it just seems surreal that we are actually starting a family. But either way I feel extremely blessed that I get to be a mommy!
      

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS