Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friends Baby Shower

This past weekend was my baby shower with my friends. All I can say is I felt so blessed and loved. The food, decorations, games and everything was just perfect!

My friend made this cute wreath and it was hanging up at the shower, now it's hanging in her nursery!
I must say me and this baby got showered with gifts! She got so many nice things and is def. going to be well dressed with all the adorable onesies and outfits she got! I can't wait for her to wear them and I can't wait to use all the great things I got too. 
It was so great to see friends I hadn't seen in awhile. 
Me and the wonderful hostesses! I am so lucky to have been friends with these ladies for so long!
When I got home Betty was so interested in everything for her new little sister. She was practically rolling around in the clothes and couldn't stop smelling everything.

I know I already said how blessed I feel, but I really do. All the love and support from my friends and family has meant so much to me over these past few months and especially last Saturday at my shower. 

1 comment:

Frances said...

You could have also sent out some baby shower favors as gifts for your friends to remember how lovely and memorable this day was for you.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS