Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Unrelated to Baby

So in the past couple of months this blog has gone from posts about anything/everything in my life to all about     pregnancy and getting ready for this baby. I'm okay with that, because that's my life right now. Last fall I posted so much about running and training for the marathon, this fall will be all about baby! But I thought I would do one post about things going on in my life not related to baby.

 We leave for Hatteras Island, NC in 2 weeks! I'm excited because I haven't been to the Outer Banks in over a year, and we always go every year. I can't wait to eat at our favorite restaurants, go to the outlets, we might go to the aquarium and hopefully we'll have good weather for some beach days. 

On a totally different note, we got a new driveway!!! It was sooo bad before, weeds were everywhere just out of control. The slope was all wrong, in fact Clarke couldn't even park in the driveway. Here are some before pictures, I wanted to document how bad it really was!
We woke up this morning and said it felt like Christmas! The crew was here and somebody else was doing the work on our house! Here is what it looks like now: 
It's smooth! We still need to fill in areas with topsoil and put grass seed down. It will be such an improvement from what was there!

That's all I got for now. I'm sure I'll be back soon with more baby stuff!!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS