Sunday, September 16, 2012

32 Weeks



How Far Along: 32 Weeks. 8 more to go!

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a squash. I had an ultrasound the other day at my dr. apt because when they measured my belly they thought she was too small, but she was fine and weighs 3lbs 11 ounces right now!

Weight Gain: I've gained about 16 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes right now. Most of my t-shirts and stretchy pants still fit, especially the ones with the drawstrings that I just let out. 

Gender: Girl!! :)

Movement: Lots of movement, especially at night. I am trying to figure out elbows and arms now because they told me how she was positioned after the ultrasound. 

Sleep: Ugh, sleep has been rough this week. Seems I just can't get enough. 

Symptoms: Lots of congestion, don't know if this is pregnancy related or just due to the change in weather, but I can't take anything for it. My belly is growing and my skin is so itchy. My lower back has been hurting and just overall tiredness. I've also recently had shortness of breath, because she is pushing up against my lungs.

Food Cravings: Recently pumpkin spice lattes (I get decaff), although I always love them at this time of year so I don't know if that is due to carrying this baby or not. 

What I Miss: Sleeping comfortably and well, taking cold medicine, my nice jeans and no back pain. 

What I’m Looking Forward To: We leave on Wednesday for the beach! Forecast is calling for no rain, so I'm excited.

Best Moment This Week: Having an ultrasound, although at first I was scared because they thought she was too small, but then when things were fine it was really neat to see her again. Another great moment was seeing little grass strands start to pop up in our yard, I know that has nothing to do with pregnancy but after all the time we put into it I am glad it's working!! I am also loving the cooler weather, it's been so nice. 



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS