Sunday, September 9, 2012

31 Weeks


How Far Along: 31 Weeks.

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a pineapple. That seems really big to me!

Weight Gain: I've gained about 16 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: Can't wait for cooler weather to wear some of my fall maternity clothes. 

Gender: Girl!! I was joking with someone how not funny it would be if it really was a boy, he would have to wear mostly pink, and live in a pink nursery. 

Movement: Lots, especially at night. 

Sleep: So not good. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. Sometimes I have trouble just falling asleep. My back pain has made it even worse. 

Symptoms: My back hurts. The heating pad is my new best friend. 

Food Cravings: I've been craving more salads recently, I guess that's good. Ice cream is still pretty great though!

What I Miss: Sleeping well and comfortably. 

What I’m Looking Forward To: Going to the beach in a little over a week. When we go next year it will be so different with a baby. Can't wait to eat at out favorite restaurants and just enjoy some time away. 

Best Moment This Week: Def. my baby shower. I will do a separate post about it, but it was so great. I felt so loved by all my friends and family. I must say this little girl will be the best dressed, she got so many beautiful clothes!! 

1 comment:

Rebecca Pflugradt said...

You look beautiful! SO sad I missed the shower- can't wait to hear more about it! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS