Tuesday, September 25, 2012

33 Weeks....a lil late!



How Far Along: 33 weeks, 2 days. 

Size of Baby: Baby is the size of a durian fruit, a little over 4 pounds. 

Weight Gain: I just weighed myself this morning after coming back from vacation, I've gained a total of 20 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes. I let the drawstrings out of all my sweat pants so I can wear them now. 

Gender: All Girl!!

Movement: Lots of movement, especially at night and up high. 

Sleep: This past week we were on vacation at the beach, and I slept awful. I think just not being in my own bed, as well as a noisy house just made it hard. I was so happy to sleep in my own bed last night! 

Symptoms: Back pain, and lots of it. 

Food Cravings: Ice cream again. I had the best mint chocolate chip ice cream at the beach, it was so good! 

What I Miss: No back pain, being comfortable.

What I’m Looking Forward To: Enjoying this gorgeous fall weather. I love the cool crisp air, the leaves are starting to change into beautiful colors and I just want to soak up lots of time with Clarke before our baby comes. 

Best Moment This Week: Being at the beach. We had really nice weather, not warm enough to get in the ocean but warm enough to enjoy it. Clarke ended up taking an extra vacation day and we came back Monday instead of Sunday because we were having such a great time. I'll def. post more about our trip soon!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS