Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rocky Mount Weekend

A couple weekends ago, we headed to Rocky Mount, Virginia for the Moonshine tour. Since my mother-in law's relatives are from this area of Virginia we visit a lot. It's a beautiful part of western Virginia, up in the mountains.
At the tour they had all these old antique cars, as well as many stories about moonshine. This area was known as the moonshine capital of the world. They also talked a lot about the 1935 moonshine conspiracy trials. Click here to read more!

It was a lovely spring weekend, glad I finally posted about it!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I have a pet cat too, all black, named Midnite (:. Awesome car!

Feel free to browse my personal blog or my photography blog. Prints are for sale. A portion of the proceeds made are donated to Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope. Find out more at www.nmmphotography.blogspot and www.thisisforyouboy.blogspot.com

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS