Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bridal Shower Decorations

Today I am having a bridal shower at my house, I am very excited! I wanted to post the decorations I made, they were super easy and cheap. I love how they turned out......
I made pom pom tissue paper flowers! I just love them.
After making some big ones, I decided to experiment and made some really small ones to hang down over the couch. I like these too, but the big ones are definitely my favorite.
I am thinking one day if I have a little girl these would be so cute to put up in her nursery!
I also made some to put on the console table. These are my medium sized ones, and one small one that I thought looked cute in that vase.

for instructions on how to make them yourself! All of these flowers cost me under $10 and they were really easy and fun to make.

I'm off to finish final preparations for the shower!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

These are too cute! Purple is my favorite :) I'm going to host my SIL's shower this summer so I'm filing these away. I think we're going to go with lots of pink since she's a pink-lover! Thanks for the link :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS