Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's been awhile since....

I've gone to a concert. I had such a great time Friday night at the Carbon Leaf concert! Of course now their CD is in my car, and I'll be listening to it for awhile.


I've done karaoke. Saturday night we had a cookout at the church for our young adult's ministry. Well it rained (luckily after we ate) so we moved inside the auditorium. My sister-in-law was playing around on the stage and somehow it turned into a fun night of karaoke. It was sooo much fun. Of course I was reminded that I can't sing, but I still had a blast.


I've been out past midnight. I know, I'm lame, but it's the truth. Friday night after the concert we went to New York Deli and got some appetizers and drinks. I had no clue that it turns into a dance party around 11, but it does. So we stayed and danced, Clarke really had a great time.


I've taken a nap. Friday at school was field day, which was great. But it was also exhausting. I went around and helped a little girl in my class do all her events, and it was really fun. (She did especially well on the rock climbing wall, and that was so neat to see.) But, when I got home I knew I needed a little nap to recover.


I've been to one of my favorite restaurants in Richmond, Stuzzi's. We went here for lunch with our mom's to celebrate Mother's Day. I forgot how good everything is. If you are a local reader and haven't been yet, you should go.


What a great weekend! I can't believe it's already Sunday night.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS