Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I've had such a great holiday weekend! Here is what I did.....

-Slept in till 10:00! This is really late for me, and this past Saturday was my last one to sleep in until late November. (marathon training starts next week!!)

-Had a great girl's night. We ate dinner at Firebird's and saw Bridesmaids. The movie was really funny. If you haven't seen it yet, I would definitely recommend it.

-Spent the entire day at the pool with friends. I wanted to even out my tan (my arms were really tan from recess and running, but that's it.) Although I got a little too much color, I'm hoping it will even out before our beach trip in June.

-Played golf at The Dominion Club with Clarke and my in laws. We got to take golf carts, which is always really fun. It's such a pretty course, and they even took us out to dinner after.

-Went on a double date with some good friends. (Me and Clarke actually set them up!!) We had lunch at Xtra's in Carytown and ice cream at Sweet Frog.

-Enjoyed the fact that it finally feels like summer. It's been in the 90s and sunny, and right now I'm loving it.

Happy Memorial Day!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS