Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shameless Plug

I don't normally do this on here, but this is a good cause, so here we go...............

My husband and sister-in-law both suffer from ulcerative colitis. (It's a digestive disease that effects mainly the colon.) It's very painful, and they don't know much about it. They don't know what causes it, what makes it flair up and most importantly what cures it. I've witnessed first hand how hard it can be to live with this disease from my husband.


So this Saturday we are participating in The Chron's and Colitis Foundation's Take Steps Walk. We did it last year for the first time after my husband had a bad attack. I'm excited to be participating in it again.

CLICK HERE
if you want to donate to this cause and help me reach my goal. (If you click and see, I'm not doing too well on the fundraising part of this!)

Thank you so much for your support, as we help to find a cure for this awful disease!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS