Friday, June 3, 2011

June

Hello June, I know I'm a few days late, but I'm really excited about this month, so here we go......

Marathon training starts! I found out today I'm on the silver team, I got my training schedule, and I'm ready! Although, I'm a little nervous, and still sometimes wonder what I got myself into, I'm mostly excited and ready.
  
I'm ready to live in my favorite flip-flops.
I can't wait for a camping trip and a beach trip! One weekend in the mountains, the next to my favorite beach, the outer banks.

School gets out this month, and I'll start teaching art camp at All Fired Up. Although the last day of school will be bittersweet, I'm looking forward to starting my work day a lot later.

There are lots of fun events going on this month, one of my closest friend's wedding, the women's tea at my church, the greek festival and a sweet little girl's 6th birthday party!

June is going to be a great month!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS