Monday, June 27, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Pflugradt

This past Saturday one of my best friends got married! It was such a great weekend, celebrating with them and everyone else. I've been friends with this girl for forever, and it's so neat to see how God has worked in her life, and watch her marry the man God has created for her to spend her life with.
Here I am with the bride right before she walked down the aisle. I got to read scripture (1 John 4: 7-12, 19 and 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8a)  I was so honored, and nervous, but mostly honored to read scripture!
Here is the flower girl! She was mine as well, wearing the same dress, but she is a lot bigger now! It was so much fun watching her, especially at the reception! She was dancing nonstop, just having the best time and being so cute.
I love this picture! We sat by the food (on purpose!ha!) and when they came out with their dinner I was just going to snap one quick picture, but then everyone started taking pictures, and it turned into a little photo op, it was funny.
Me and Clarke were reminiscing about when we got married. I can't believe it was over 2 years ago. Time just flies by so fast.
We had so much fun decorating their car! At the bridal luncheon we made plans to do the car, then we forgot to bring the stuff, so another friend ran by the store on the way to the reception. So glad it worked out, and I think it looked awesome.
Here they are cutting the cake.........
and leaving the reception! Overall, it was such a great occasion. So happy for you Rebecca, I love you!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS